- a writer and poet
- rkbelford.com is my professional website, where you can find information on current books, works in progress, writing samples, reviews and information on upcoming appearances and sales
- You can buy my books on Amazon, Chapters/Kobo, Lulu, iBookstore and NOOK/Barnes & Noble, as well as local independent bookstores)
- My essays have been published through medium.com in various collections, including Human Parts, Disability Stories, Absurdist, The Pansexual Labyrinth, The Coffeelicious and Those People (under its former incarnation, Culture Club)
- a blogger
- cuckoomycuckoo.me is my personal blog (cuckoomycuckoo.com is my tumblr – same content, different platform)
- That’s My AgendA is a transgender/agender fashion blog which I curate
- Compote Is My Jam is an ongoing cookbook project, where I make compotes, snarkily describe the process, and publish cookbooks every 10 recipes. I also pick music to go with each recipe and you can find some awesome playlists there.
- an actor
- an artist
- a feminist
- an atheist
- strongly opinionated
- mostly nice?
These things are important to know about me, because I write about them. Don’t say you weren’t warned!
TRIGGER WARNING for no Trigger Warnings: I don’t tend to post any. I acknowledge the fact that it makes it difficult for those who need it to exercise self-care. I don’t have any legitimate reason for why I don’t, other than that I don’t have great insight when it comes to my own writing for what constitutes a trigger for others. If you are someone who suffers from mental illness and/or abuse and you have come to my website to read about my mental illness and/or abuse, then there are things that are going to be potentially triggering. I think you’ll still find value in reading them, but I definitely recommend positioning yourself in a safe environment if you don’t want to be caught off-guard and unprepared.